We know that ensuring the safety and wellbeing of operations is the number one concern of our clients.
Our goal is to provide an emergency response service that gives site confidence that they can proceed with operations knowing in the unlikely event of a site incident that we will be able to respond immediately.
We value teamwork including working with your site staff and management to ensure the safety of the workforce and the protection of your site assets.
Sitemed’s Emergency Response capability includes responding to incidents requiring
- Fire fighting for rural or structural fires
- Open circuit breathing apparatus (OCBA)
- Rescue at heights
- Confined space rescue
- Road crash rescue/ hydraulic rescue
- Emergency scene management, including liaising with external emergency services
- Providing expertise in the development and trialling of emergency response plans
- Plan, lead and deliver emergency response team skills training, exercises and debriefs
- Undertaking risk assessments and developing job safety analysis (JSA) documentation
Our emergency response services can be provided as a stand-alone service or as part of an Emergency Response Team.