COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat and shortness of breath. The virus can spread from person to person, but good hygiene can prevent infection.
Many workplaces are struggling with interpreting health advice and determining which sources they can rely on for accurate and up to date information.
Sitemed is assisting industry to act as a conduit for medical advice to assist companies to operationalise health advice for their people and for industries.
Sitemed staff are working onsite at businesses to undertake temperature checking and symptom and exposure questionnaires to minimise risk of infection at the workplace.
Sitemed can assist workplaces Australia wide to manage their risks by
- Developing policies and procedures
- Educating management and the workforce
- Implementing hygiene regimes
- Temperature checking and managing symptom/exposure questionnaires
- Providing flu vaccinations
- Operationalising health and hygiene advice
- Providing reassurance
- Assisting with self-isolation health screening and mental wellbeing
- Providing onsite health staff to manage isolation on remote sites and for hotels